2. Show respect for the opinions of our customers and window washing team members.
3. Take personal responsibility for any of our window cleaning mistakes.
4. Praise other team members for a job well done.
5. Accept negative feedback in a sincere manner.
6. Communicate openly with our customers about our limitations if a professional window cleaning contract is outside the scope of our capabilities.
7. Remember and use our customer's name(s).
8. Go out of our way to improve the customer experience and ensuring our customers are happy with their clean windows.